The Greenest Clean
During your next visit to your local home improvement retailer or hardware store, go to the paint department and count the shades of green. You might want to pack a lunch; youíll be there all afternoon.
You will find hundreds, possibly thousands, of shades, hues and combinations to choose from. Similarly when it comes to Green Cleaning hundreds of different interpretations are rampant. Today more than ever, concerns for the Environment and Personal Wellness are paramount. They touch everything from wilderness preservation to human health, kids, communities, and employee health and safety. If we talk about paint, Green isnít just one color. When it comes to Green Cleaning, there is one above the rest- Claire Green.
The Green initiative continues to gain popularity, build momentum and enter more market segments. Last year, 64% of US government buyers were subject to a green purchasing policy of some kind. Likewise, 57% of US companies have either a formal or informal green purchasing policy. For Green cleaning, Claire Green fills the need for a complete cleaner line that is safe to use and provides superior cleaning results that exceed industry requirements today and tomorrow.
Claire Green products respect the environment, personal health and wellness, and the earthís natural ecological balance. Claire Green products are new and innovative, environmentally friendly and humanly safe cleaning products at a cost effective price. Most important they perform.
The Claire Green line is unique from other green chemical products:
- The Claire Green formulation process is patented and proprietary - the only company with a patent for Green cleaning products. In addition, each product is formulated independently of each other to remove a specific set of soils and to be green at the very core.
- All Claire Green products are certified Green in the concentrate and at any end use dilution, not just one or more pre-determined dilution rates stated on the label.
- All Claire Green products are 100% renewable and readily biodegradable. Renewable and Biodegradable are facts and can be measured. Claire Green is environmentally friendly and humanly safe to the highest degree available today. 100% renewable does not mean 100% natural. Some of our raw materials are a blend of natural and non-toxic man made materials. Even the man made materials could some day be obtained from natural sources. Readily Biodegradable defines how fast the product will break down in a sewer system or in the environment when subjected to bacteria. All Claire Green products are readily biodegradable and break down is 28 days or less.
- Claire Green has more environmental certifications per product than any other cleaner line available on the market today.
- Claire Green raises the bar for environmentally preferred products that perform well, are competitively priced and are safer to use for the individual as well as the environment.